Are you the expert when it comes to data and insights? For ManpowerGroup we are looking for new colleagues for our BI department. The department is going to accelerate, grow and professionalize and so you can be part of this exciting and challenging process!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you work on creating insights on a tactical and strategic level in order to steer on a more effective and efficient business. In your role you will be as a contractor for the managing board and the label directors. Next to this you will facilitate staff departments in self-service BI.
You will report to the BI Lead and work together with a team of the BI engineers and Data Scientists, business partners and stakeholders.
There is a great deal of freedom and flexibility. Once every two weeks there is room to let go of your creativity to work on innovative projects of your choice. And we have an active home working policy.
Your main activities are:
• Thought leader on Business Intelligence analytics Domain;
• Co-responsible for upgrading the BI&A knowledge of the team;
• Developing data models and drawing up reports and dashboards, with or without recommendations;
• Delivering and maintaining dashboards and reports;
• Perform complex analyzes;
• Initiating, designing and preparing research;
• Providing advice to management;
• Refining the needs and requirements of projects;
• Co-create business cases for the proposed projects;
• Specifying, prioritizing, verifying and validating functional wishes and requirements within projects and translating these into efficient solutions;
• Acting as a sounding board for the business, team members, supplier and 3rd parties;
• Support and train users within the organization in interpreting and analyzing relevant data models and reports;
Hoi, mijn naam is Ola Kareem.
Ik help je graag verder!
Is je cv up-to-date? Je hebt je cv nodig om te kunnen solliciteren.Ik wil solliciteren
You want to work at ManpowerGroup. As the world's largest provider of innovative job market solutions, we help others win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup is a major international player. We serve more than 400,000 customers in 82 countries. We combine the strength and impact of a large corporate with Dutch common sense and a passion for what we do; providing flexibility and unburdening customers through attractive combinations of services. From the brands Manpower, Jefferson Wells and Talent Solutions we offer solutions in the field of staffing, secondment, recruitment, assessments, outsourcing and consultancy.